Welcome to SekCheck, your premier destination for secure and reliable digital fingerprinting services, tailored specifically for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) and beyond. Our state-of-the-art platform is designed to streamline and simplify the process of capturing and verifying digital fingerprints, ensuring the utmost accuracy and security in identity authentication.
Importance of Digital Fingerprinting
- Criminal Investigations: In criminal investigations, digital fingerprinting plays a pivotal role in identifying suspects, linking them to crime scenes, and building solid cases against them. It can help law enforcement agencies establish a suspect’s criminal history, which is invaluable in solving crimes and ensuring justice.
- Background Checks: Many organizations, including government agencies, employers, and volunteer organizations, use digital fingerprinting as part of their background check process. This helps them verify the identity and criminal history of individuals applying for jobs, licenses, or positions that require trust and responsibility.
- National Security: In the interest of national security, digital fingerprinting is used to verify the identity of individuals at borders, airports, and other high-security locations. This helps authorities screen for potential threats and ensure that individuals with questionable backgrounds are properly scrutinized.
- Identity Verification: Digital fingerprints are a highly secure means of identity verification. They are nearly impossible to forge, providing a high level of confidence that the person being checked is who they claim to be. This is especially important in areas like financial services, where identity theft and fraud are significant concerns.
- Immigration and Visa Processing: Many countries require digital fingerprints as part of their immigration and visa application processes.This helps governments track and manage immigration, ensuring that individuals entering the country have accurate identities and backgrounds.
When do you need digital fingerprinting?
- Permanent Resident Status
- Name Change Application
- Security License
- Record Suspension
- International Adoption
- Visa/Boarder Crossing/ Foreign Travel/Work / Us Waiver
How quickly do the police services process digital fingerprints?
Police services’ processing times for digital fingerprints vary depending on the complexity and purpose of the fingerprints. Results in ordinary cases where there are no criminal records may be obtained in 2-4 weeks. Investigations that are more difficult or when a criminal past is discovered, however, may take up to 4-5 months.
Acceptable forms of ID proof-
- Government-Issued Photo ID: This is the most widely accepted form of identification and includes documents like a driver’s license, passport, or state-issued ID card.
- Permanent Resident Card: For non-citizens or permanent residents, a valid Permanent Resident Card (also known as a PR card) may be required.
The ID documents must not be out of date. Make sure you have the correct address on hand in case the findings need to be sent to a third party to guarantee timely and secure delivery.
How do I find out the current state of my fingerprints?
- Reach out to the service provider or fingerprinting organization: Initially, get in touch with the institution or company that handled the fingerprinting. Depending on the context of your fingerprinting, this might be a regional police force, a governmental organization, a commercial fingerprinting service, or another organization.
Our professionals transmit all the fingerprint earnings to the RCMP headquarters. You can reach the RCMP at CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca if you have any questions or requests. We assume complete control of your procedure and make sure you comprehend our conditions for our digital fingerprint service in Surrey.
Use the provided contact information for inquiries if needed.
Acceptable payment methods
We accept all major debit, credit, master cards, and cash.